Privacy on the web is an important issue. At GRAYL, we love our customers and work hard to protect you online. We won’t ever sell your data - we only use it to better serve our customers. Of course, we can’t protect you from nefarious hackers, snooping government agencies or people standing behind you - but we’ll do our best.
GRAYL may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. Here’s what you need to know about how we use your online data.
What we collect
- We may collect the following information
- Your Internet domain name and IP address
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site
- The pages you visit
- The date and time of your visit
- Your e-mail address
Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for our marketing or promotional purposes
- We will never sell your information
We are committed to keeping your information secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access, we have put in place suitable electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. You can take a step to protect your own privacy by changing your passwords. Go ahead, we’ll wait right here.
In addition to being tasty baked goods, cookies are small files that helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Blocking cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.