Legend Purifier Bottle
Legend Purifier Bottle
Purification and filtration in [ONE PRESS]. The all steel Legend Purifier Bottle makes clean, purified drinking water (in less than 15 seconds). At 1 lb. 4.75 oz (588 g), it's good for where lightweight isn't a prerequisite.
The all steel Legend Purifier Bottle makes clean, purified drinking water in 15 seconds. At 1 lb. 4.75 oz (588 g), it's good for adventures where lightweight isn't a prerequisite.
- [ONE PRESS] purification + filtration. No batteries, UV bulbs, chemicals, pumping, sucking, squeezing or prolonged waiting.
- Removes pathogens. Removes 99.9999% of viruses (e.g. Hepatitis A, SARS, Rotavirus); 99.9999% of disease-causing bacteria (e.g. E. coli, Salmonella); and 99.999% of protozoan cysts (e.g. Giardia).
- Improves health, flavor, odor & clarity. Filters particulates (e.g. sediment, silt), many chemicals (e.g. chlorine, benzene) and heavy metals (e.g. lead, arsenic).
- Fast & easy. Purifies drinking water in only 15 seconds (2 liters/minute).
- Flip-lock lid. Guzzle with (or without) a lid; seal closed when on the go.
- Dishwasher safe. Outer [re]fill, inner press, and lid are top rack dishwasher safe.
- Effective against viruses: 99.9999%
- Effective against bacteria: 99.9999%
- Effective against protozoan cysts: 99.999%
- Effective against particulates: Yes
- Effective against many chemicals: Yes
- Effective against many heavy metals: Yes
- Improves water flavor, odor & clarity: Yes
- Chemical-free: Yes
- Antimicrobial: Yes
- BPA-free: Yes
- Liquid capacity: 16 oz (473 ml)
- Weight: 1 lb 4.75 oz (588 g)
- Size: 9.1" (23 cm) H x 3" (7.62 cm) W
- Materials: 18/8 Stainless Steel, food-grade silicone, BPA-free plastic
- Press time: 15 seconds per 16 oz (473 ml)
- Fast flow rate: 2 liters/minute
- Lifespan: Replaceable purifier cartridge lasts 300 uses (40 gal / 150 L)
- Shelf life: Stored under proper conditions, an unopened Purifier Cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years. After a cartridge has been used, it lasts at least three additional years.
- Active technology: Electroadsorption, ultra-powdered activated carbon and silver treated zeolites. Unlike standard mechanical filtration, the Legend Purifier Bottle is powered by a patented electroadsorptive media capable of removing submicron pathogens and inorganic contaminants. With [ONE PRESS], electroadhesion and ion exchange create a powerful submicron trap for pathogens (viruses, bacteria and protozoan cysts). Additionally, the purifier media contains many embedded layers of ultra-powdered activated carbon which create a large surface area for removing toxins like chemicals and heavy metals. Silver treated zeolites, a natural antimicrobial, inhibit growth and keeps the purifier fresh between uses.
- Tested according to NSF/ANSI standards: 42 + 53
- Designed in USA
- Purifier media made in USA
- Bottle made in China
"I put the GRAYL to the test in the austere conditions of West Africa. I cannot always depend on reliable sources of water when traveling, until now. Thank you GRAYL team for caring so much about clean, safe water." – PJ Fox, World Traveler
"On a recent trip to Fiji I was glad to have my GRAYL with me. A cyclone was bearing down on the island so we had to be evacuated and I knew that if things got bad I would have safe water drink. My GRAYL gave me peace of mind by allowing me to travel light and adapt to the changing situation. Thanks GRAYL for making such a great product.” – Jim G.